I swear, I would never get tired of using glitter graphics.
It’s Thanksgiving in Canada!
This year, I’m thankful for…
- Working today because it’s a stat holiday which means stat pay… yaaaas. I know that sounds selfish but I would like the extra cash since I work 4 days/week now
- Family for supporting my decisions in life about travels, schools, friends, guys, political decisions, etc. etc.
- Friends for understanding about my busy schedule with full time work and school
- Being employed at one of the best workplaces ever and being employed in general. I can’t ask for a better place to work right now
- Being able to get a post-secondary education and wrapping up my last year of my undergrad
- Living in Canada. As my move to NZ is getting closer and closer, I’m more thankful for Canada and its glory. Also, the elections are coming up which makes me reflect on how lucky I am to be able to vote freely
- All the wonderful life changing inspirational people I’ve met this summer. Mark, Michal and Jenny all taught me to forget about money and travel, travel, travel
- Almost reaching 22 years of life on Earth… seriously, only 8 more days to go!
- The roof above my head, clothes on my back and excess cash to buy junk food
- Sushi. All the sushi in the world.
I’m sure I have much more to be thankful for but these are the things I’m most grateful for this year. I’m so excited to exercise my right to vote and start my last year of my undergrad degree!