As you’re reading this, I’m probably wrapping up my last final exam of the semester! I stole this from the wonderful Kendel!
You can tell how bored I am…
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking into someone’s eyes when I’m telling them how I feel. It feels as though you’re pouring your soul out for this person and they’re seeing you fully naked and vulnerable.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? I don’t remember. I get pissed off or agitated but never really fully angry. I don’t like negativity in my life so being away from potential situations that makes me so angry is perfect for me. That being said, I do have a short temper over stupid things.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? I’ll call my Dad. He’s always answers his phone, regardless if he’s at work or not. I’d tell them the cliche thing like I love you but I’d also tell him to pass the messages to my brother and my mom. My brother and my mom are sometimes difficult to reach.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I wouldn’t be afraid of death, I enjoy where my life is now. I think I would tell my loved ones that I only got one month to live – it’s only fair to let them know instead of them finding out the hard way. That way, we can spend the last month creating new memories and trying new experiences instead of living life normally and my loved one having regrets that they didn’t do this or that with me when I was still alive.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. Trust. Trust is the foundation of all relationships, romantic or not. Without trust, there’s no reason for me to ever be associated with you. I don’t want to be around people that makes me doubt myself and doubt them. And then there’s trust, love will come. But, if this question is refer to not having loving, then yes, I’d still choose trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? I would save the dog’s life because it’s another life. Being a dog person, I love dogs and I value the lives of humans and animals. If my boss can’t understand that, then I wouldn’t want to work for a heartless bastard anyways. If you’re presented with an opportunity to save a life, do it. It’s the right thing to do.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? I would rather be hurt by the one I trusted. Just because I trust you doesn’t mean you mean a lot to me, you know what I’m saying? But when I love someone, that person can mean the world to me, and that being said, it also means I trusted him/her too. So, essentially, being hurt by sometime you love is like getting stabbed right in the heart – it kills your love and trust for that person.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? I’ve been in this situation before. If I friend zone you, there’s no way in hell you’re getting out. I would honestly tell them straight up I’m not interested in you and we’re better off friends. I would avoid them a few days, to be honest, just to let things cool down.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? N/A. Don’t got anyone in my life that died recently or what I was close with.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Honestly, no. I’m someone that needs to be 100% excited for plans or I won’t commit. But, I will be there for you in the time of need, but I deny a lot of requests to hang out if I’m not in the mood.
11. Does love = sex?
No. Been there, done that. Sex can be purely for fun, whereas love is something else. You can love someone without needing to sleep with them.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? Truthfully, no, I wouldn’t. I earned my position in the company and have been there far longer than my co worker. If I quit, then I wouldn’t have an income, regardless if I’m financially well off. I’m sorry but let’s be honest, no one would quit for the new guy.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? It’ll be Sukh and I won’t go into details.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? That I do not love them back. When I love someone, the three words will come naturally to me.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? If we’re talking nonsense, I can’t live without sushi because that’s my favourite food and the food that I’ve grown up with. Giving that up would literally cut my intake by 50%.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? Honestly, I don’t remember. I don’t say I love you to my friends and family enough and that’s a hard habit to break but they know how I feel about them.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? In the month of November?? Probably nothing, haha. Maybe like cut back on my spending, LOL
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? Aside from family, I would honestly say Sukh. He’s smart, strong and knows how to defend himself. I would trust my life with him.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? No, purely because he’s homeless. I’m sorry, but that’s disgusting. You don’t know where a homeless guy’s mouth has been or any diseases/sickness he may carry. On the other hand, if it’s someone that looks middle-high class, then yes, I’d trust them more.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? I would save my grandmother, seriously. I know she’s old and may not have much years left, but damn, she’s my own grandmother compared to a stranger newborn baby. I know I sound heartless but I’m sorry, family first. I won’t be able to forgive myself knowing I caused my grandmother’s death. I mean, it’s still a newborn but it’s the fact that I don’t have a relation with it. When I end up saving him/her, my life will be with grief of my grandmother’s death and the baby wouldn’t even remember what happened it him/her.
22. Are you old fashioned? No. I do have “traditional” values but no, not old fashion.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Probably spending hundreds of dollars on gifts for Sukh. Don’t wanna go into details but bottom line was, his happiness was mine too and I like to spoil special people in my life.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? True love with a broken heart. I believe if you haven’t felt true love in life, you’re missing out and you’re doing something wrong. Love is so powerful, so happy and beautiful, and even with a broken heart, I wouldn’t want to miss out on that experience that’s so rare nowadays. After all, time heals all broken hearts, so I can always love again, right? Compared to never loved at all.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? Wish for unlimited wishes so I can always be on step ahead of the game, LOL. But in all honesty, probably travel the world with the person I love and say, “fuck it all”. Peace out of the city and the old memories.